This week’s project is a birthday card for the breeder of my wonderful golden retriever, Lily. We recently lost her older sister, my sweet Heidi dog, and are on the list for an upcoming puppy. We were on the way to look at the litter of golden retriever puppies and the breeder’s birthday just happened to be this week. I had bought this adorable stamp last fall and was waiting for the right use for it. This was a fun, quick card to make. Here is the finished card and my inspiration:
You can watch the process here on my video tutorial.
The supplies for this project include:
- Background paper from the Recollections Spice Market paper pack from Michaels
- Northwoods Rubber Stamp, P9989
- Crumb Cake Stampin Up ink
- Zig Clean Color Markers, from the set of 48, in
- 60 Brown
- 61 Light Brown
- 72 Beige
- 43 Olive
- 25 Pink
- 26 Light Pink
- 10 Black
- Distress Marker in Fired Brick
- Strathmore 140 lb Skills paper
Visit later this week to view the next video on my March Mission Inspiration.
Subscribe here to be notified of new posts.
Thanks for visiting!